Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today's Events

Returned the "JawBone" bluetooth headset to AT&T today.....I have such small ears that it kept falling off, and that wouldn't do! One of these days someone will make a bluetooth headset for women! I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Then went to Amazing Savings, what a great store, I bought a small, teeny weeny iron ($3.99,) for crafting.....can't wait to try it out...if it works, I'll return the one I bought at Michael's since it cost much more. Went to Starbuck's for a Mocha Frappuccino (lite) and sat outside....what a beautiful day. I talked up my Onesies to the gal sitting next to me and she actually asked for my card. Oh, by the way, I talked them up at AT&T also and gave my card to to guy that helped me there. Came home and went with Michéle and Nicole
to the park. And, here I am blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment